Capital Project Services
“…coverage flexibility and the immediate response needed to support fast-moving projects.”
The Hendrix Group offers the flexibility of efficiently supplementing in-house materials engineering support. We have industry-leading experience in working with project-manager and technical-group support personnel in both end-user facilities and engineering and construction companies.
We create a team that fits your needs
The Hendrix Group Inc. has been providing corrosion consulting, corrosion prevention, and corrosion-control services for more than 35 years. Our objectives are:
- to provide a high quality of service at a reasonable price
- to develop practical solutions to clients' corrosion problems
- to work with our clients as a team.
Our capital project and plant experience allows us to provide this support with maximum efficiency to minimize support costs. Our in-house resources are supplemented with engineering associates in other disciplines, permitting coverage flexibility and the immediate response needed to support fast-moving projects, where needed.
We can support you efficiently without taking up the valuable time of your staff
Because we can assess needed personnel interfaces addressing the specific issues at hand, our project experience also allows us to provide technical support with minimum client oversight. Many issues can be resolved with minimal on-site time through document transfer and electronic communications.
Engineering support services we can provide your capital projects:
- Equipment Materials Selection and Review
- Corrosion-Monitoring Program Development
- Vendor Quality-Assurance Audits
- Equipment Fabrication Problem Resolution
- Welding-Specification Review
- Painting and Coating-System Specification and Failure Analysis
- Project Assurance Program Development and Support