Capital Project Services
The Hendrix Group offers end-user facility and Engineering and Construction company project manager and technical group support personnel the flexibility of efficiently supplementing in-house materials engineering support.
Our capital project and plant experience allows us to provide this support with maximum efficiency to minimize support costs. Our in-house resources are supplemented with engineering associates in other disciplines, permitting coverage flexibility and the immediate response needed in support of fast moving projects, where needed. Our project experience also allows us to provide technical support with minimum client oversight as we can assess the needed personnel interfaces depending on the specific issues at hand. Many issues can be resolved with minimal on-site time through document transfer and electronic communications.
Engineering Support Services We Can Provide:
- Equipment Materials Selection and Review
- Corrosion Monitoring Program Development
- Vendor Quality Assurance Audits
- Equipment Fabrication Problem Resolution
- Welding Specification Review
- Painting and Coating System Specification and Failure Analysis
- Project Assurance Program Development and Support