Corrosion and Materials Engineering Courses and Seminars
“Since mistakes can be costly or result in injury, the stakes are extremely high.”
The pace of change in industry is increasing. Companies are downsizing and shrinking the knowledge basewhile corrosion technology is advancing at a rapid pace. Senior corrosion personnel are retiring, or are being retired, leaving less experienced and entry-level corrosion engineers to cope with complex corrosion and materials-selection issues. Since mistakes can be costly or result in injury, the stakes are extremely high.
Unfortunately, corrosion engineering, failure analysis and materials selection is largely experience- based. Focused post-academic training and continuing education seminars and courses can bridge the gaps in experience-based knowledge.
The Hendrix Group Inc. has been providing corrosion consulting, corrosion prevention, and corrosion-control services for more than 35 years. Our objectives are:
- to provide a high quality of service at a reasonable price
- to develop practical solutions to clients' corrosion problems
- to work with our clients as a team.
Corrosion training based upon our experience, practical applications, and case studies
Because of this experience, The Hendrix Group can help with corrosion and materials training needs.
We can custom design one to three-day courses and seminars to:
- provide specific industry-segment or unit-process knowledge to entry-level corrosion personnel
- provide specific subject knowledge to more experienced personnel.
Whatever particular corrosion technology is introduced, the focus is always on practical applications and case studies.
Examples of courses and seminars offered by The Hendrix Group:
- Risk-Based Inspection to API 580
- Fitness For Service to API 579
- Basic Corrosion and Corrosion Control
- Refinery Corrosion
- Corrosion Under Insulation
- Basic Metallurgy
- Stainless Steels
- Failure Analysis
- Metallurgy in Oil & Gas Drilling and Production