Metallurgical and Corrosion Engineering Consulting Services
“When you need to select the proper material… we can help.”
When you need to select the proper material, metal, or alloy for corrosion or mechanical-service applications, or you require expertise with equipment fabrication or welding during new construction or repairs, we can help.
The Hendrix Group Inc. has been providing corrosion consulting, corrosion prevention, and corrosion-control services for more than 35 years. Our objectives are:
- to provide a high quality of service at a reasonable price
- to develop practical solutions to clients' corrosion problems
- to work with our clients as a team.
The Hendrix Group has years of experience in identifying and solving materials selection and equipment fabrication problems. We maintain an extensive library of books, technical articles and corrosion data that can provide the right solution. Using our in-house library and our materials database search capabilities, we can conduct intelligent literature searches on a wide range of material property and corrosion subjects.
Our metallurgical engineering and equipment fabrication consulting services:
- Corrosion Control and Prevention
- Failure Analysis
- Fitness-for-Service for API 579
- Pipeline and Well-Corrosion Modeling
- Remaining-Life Evaluations
- Product Development Assistance
- Literature Searches
- Specifying coatings for corrosive services
- Developing coating-application specifications
- Developing and reviewing welding procedures for ASME, ANSI and API code fabrication
- Specifying metals, alloys and non metals for new chemical processes
- Developing fabrication specifications for equipment purchases
- Representing an owner or fabricator when equipment fabrication problem occur
- Developing equipment-repair specifications
- Conducting shop audits to determine equipment-fabrication capabilities and QA compliance