“When the risk goes up, so should the expertise.”
Risk-based inspection (RBI) has become the preferred tool by which good engineering practice is measured. Successful RBI implementation requires the experience not only to perform inspection and testing, but also provide effective remediation and prevention solutions.
The Hendrix Group has become recognized nationally and internationally for reliable, corrosion-related services. If your industry depends on the deployment of highly hazardous materials, doesn’t it make sense to employ the best RBI program? After all, when the risk goes up, so should the expertise.
We have been providing corrosion consulting, corrosion prevention, and corrosion-control services for more than 35 years. Our objectives are:
- to provide a high quality of service at a reasonable price
- to develop practical solutions to clients' corrosion problems
- to work with our clients as a team.
T-OCA software licensed and certified
We are licensed and certified to use the highly acclaimed T-OCA software to implement RBI programs. T-OCA is compliant with API 581, Risk Based Inspection, and includes provisions for API RP 584, Integrity Operating Windows. It’s simple and easy-to-use interface is coupled with excellent reporting and inspection planning tools.
Benefits of an effective RBI program
The benefits of incorporating risk-based inspection technology into an equipment inspection program include:
- RBI refocuses inspection dollars and personnel resources where they are needed most, using risk as a basis for prioritizing and managing an in-service inspection program.
- Its use reduces the potential for catastrophic equipment failure.
- It can extend internal inspections for low-risk pressure equipment at no increase in risk.
- The methodology offers the option to set a maximum interval (in practice 20 to 25 years)
- An 8X to 20X return on investment for every dollar spent to establish the program
The Hendrix Group Inc. has partnered with Tischuk International to provide integrated risk-based inspection program development and implementation. Tischuk is widely recognized as one of the leading providers of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) software and solutions to industry worldwide.
Tischuk has been working with clients predominantly in the oil & gas industry and also the pharmaceuticals, chemicals and power industries, developing and delivering effective plant integrity and risk-based solutions since 1988.
Download the T-OCA Introduction Presentation
Download the T-OCA Introduction Presentation (PDF) to learn more.
Related Engineering Services